AmpNetwork.net - Privacy & Security Notice
Personal Information Collected on this Website
No personally-identifiable information is collected on this website from consumers that browse the website for information.
The only personally-identifiable information collected on this website is gathered on our "contact us" pages, where fields are provided so that you can provide your name, email address and phone contact information. We collect this information so that we can respond to the comments that you send us via that form.
ampNetwork is the sole owner of all information collected on this site. ampNetwork will not rent, sell or share any personally-identifiable information about you with third parties for any reason except when required to assist in resolving an issue you raise with us or required by law.
We do not merge any of the personally-identifiable information collected via our contact form with other anonymous data collected on our website.
Anonymous Information Collected on this Website
We record anonymous data such as traffic logs, number of visits or clicks on a given page, pages viewed or links to our site. We use IP addresses and cookies for gathering website statistics. We also store IP addresses on our server in the event that our site should become corrupted and it becomes necessary to discover the cause of this corruption.
We aggregate this anonymous data as part of managing, maintaining and reporting on use of our website. We may share this anonymous data with third parties for the limited purpose of reporting on use of our website, or to comply with applicable law. We do not rent, sell or share any anonymous data collected on this website with third parties for marketing purposes.
None of this anonymous data is linked to personally-identifiable information and we make no attempt to link IP addresses to the individuals who visit this site.
Cookies are small chunks of data created by a web server, delivered through a web browser, and stored on your computer. They provide a means for websites that you visit to keep track of your online patterns and preferences, as well as identify you as a return visitor. Cookies make the personalization of your web experiences possible, so that you do not need to re-enter your information from scratch upon each visit to a given website.
No personally-identifiable information is collected by or linked to any of the cookies delivered on our site.
ampNetwork's network targets ads to consumers who visit our publisher's websites. ampNetwork does not track or maintain PII (personally identifiable information) about consumers. We may obtain anonymous information like behavior of a particular user, for example, visiting a particular website, clicking on a particular ad, demographic data and browser type etc. by using cookies, web beacons, pixels and IP addresses.
- A web beacon is programming code used to display an image on a web page. This allows ampNetwork to determine products or services in which you may be interested and help track online behaviors for marketing purposes.
- Pixels can be placed on advertisers' pages in order to track when a sale is completed. This helps ampNetwork target future ad placements, but no PII is obtained.
- ampNetwork may use your IP address to better target ads. Unless you use a static IP address, an IP address relates to households or larger communities. ampNetwork uses IP addresses to track where clicks are coming from and helps us fight click fraud, but no PII is obtained.
- Information can be collected directly from ampNetwork advertisements or indirectly through Publishers that ampNetwork works with.
- ampNetwork may set a cookie on your computer or associate behavior with your Internet service provider's IP address when you view advertisements delivered on publisher websites. After a behavior is associated to a cookie or an IP address, ampNetwork may track how you interact with the advertisement and the publisher website.
ampNetwork may lawfully receive information about you, including demographic data, purchasing trends and similar information, from third parties, such as information located in public databases.
Use of Information and Data
ampNetwork may share anonymous information about your behaviors with trusted publishers under confidentiality agreements. These publishers may use this information to better target advertisements to you.
ampNetwork stores anonymous information in a database. This database is password protected and secure. ampNetwork maintains the data in an encrypted form, so that even if the data is improperly accessed, it is less likely to be in an intelligible format. This data is stored for up to two months and then moved to our secure archive server. The data is encrypted and password protected and only accessed to resolve a legal or business issue. ampNetwork cannot guarantee that its security or privacy protection measures will prevent its computers from being illegally accessed and the data stolen.
Privacy Practices of Third Parties
Publishers who place advertisements on the Internet may use their own cookies, web beacons and other technology to collect information about you. ampNetwork does not control publishers' use of such technology.
To prevent ampNetwork from tracking your behavior on a website, turn off cookies, utilize a changing IP address, and do not click on or interact with any advertisements.